Tshirt to Jersey Skirt
This is what we started with… just a plain ol’ long sleeve t-shirt.
The process is pretty easy, so don’t be scared.
- Measure around the waist, divide this number in half and add 1 inch. This is how long line number 1 will be. (if your waist measure 36″ your #1 line will be 19 inches)
- With chalk or pins, mark line number one.
- Then, just simply cut along lines 1, 2, and 3. (You can cut the #2 lines at more of an angle if you choose.)
- You will end up with 2 pieces that look identical.
- Next, turn these two pieces inside out, and sew 1/2 in and all the way down the #2 lines.
- Turn your skirt right side out.
That’s it! You’re done.
Do you have a t-shirt upcycle craft that you love? If so, share it here! Maybe your craft can be featured on this site!!
Until Next Time,