I refuse to make resolutions. Why? Because I break them. So, instead I just make a list of things I hope for in the new year. Desires, wishes, hopes, dreams… you get the picture. So, here is my list for 2013.
1. Health – I desire to live a healthier life in 2013. To exercise more and to eat less.
2. Happiness – In the new year I want to truly enjoy the life that God has given me. I want to spend less time focused on what I don’t have, and more time focused on what I do have, and how I can be a blessing to others.
3. To meet (again) my two younger siblings – I have made contact with them again, and in this new year I want to see them. To get to know them. To form a relationship with them and make up for the last 20 years.
4. Time management – I want to eliminate time suckers. To spend more time doing the things that matter, and being with the people that matter; and less time “connected” to the electronic world.
5. Get an agent – I want to have an agent and be working toward getting published!
That’s about it for me. Do you make resolutions? If so, share them here. If not, do you have any hopes and dreams for the new year? What are they? I would love to hear what your plans are for the new year!!