A few years ago, I had a psychology of aging class in college. During that class we were assigned the task of making a bucket list. At first, I thought this was absurd… I am not into this idea of all that junk… I think I have been disappointed so many times in my life that I don’t love to make plans.
However, I have grown to love my bucket list. It is fun to strive to accomplish all the goals on my bucket list… my biggest accomplishment: writing a novel. I thought I would share my bucket list, as it is now. I am constantly changing and adding to my list, but this is it for the moment.
- Witness a miracle.
- Travel to Greece
- Travel to Italy
- Travel to Ireland
- Visit all 50 United States
- Be happy
- Be someone who inspires others
- Watch my children accomplish their dreams
- Make a difference in the world
- Front row Jason Mraz (or backstage would be better)
- Be on Saturday Night Live
That’s it for now. I’m sure there is more… but for now, that’s all.