1. I am wife. I am mom. I am daughter. I am sister. I am friend. I have many roles, all of which I love equally.
2. I believe that everyone has a purpose, each different, and none any more or less important than another.
3. I LOVE movies. I mean love. More than just watching movies, I love to sit in a theater and watch them.
4. I love music of all kinds… except metal. 😦 Sorry. I just don’t get it.
5. I really, really, love McDonald’s. I don’t know why, I just do.
6. I believe in soul-mates. I believe that my husband is my soul-mate. I also believe that a soul-mate isn’t always a spouse.
7. I believe that everything is better when it sparkles.
8. I believe that some of the best moments in life are found while listening to the rain, or while holding a sleeping baby.
9. I can fit my fist in my mouth. Don’t ask how I know, and don’t ask me to show you, just trust that I can.
10. I am a hopeless romantic.
11. I love watching movies that make me cry.
12. I laugh at inappropriate times. I don’t know why, I just do.
13. I love my eyes and my lips. I hate my butt and my stomach.
14. I have made many mistakes in my life, and I have been hurt and I have hurt others. But, I serve a loving God that forgives and loves me in-spite of myself.
15. I love easily, which means I usually get hurt easily.
16. I have been hurt so much in my life that I truly believe that God is the only reason I have survived.
17. My husbnd and my children are my reason for breathing.
18. I thrive in organization, however if I can’t do it right or perfect, I won’t do it.
19. I like Dr. Pepper, I hate Coke.
20. I love peanut M&M’s, Twix, Kit Kat, and Baby Ruth.
21. I love writing.
22. I love reading.
23. I love eating.
24. I love cooking and baking.
25. I believe that there is goodness in every person.